- What is meant by price includes a “Standard Clean”
- Cleaning is undertaken by our staff when you depart. Guests simply need to leave the property in a clean and tidy
condition and adhere to the following
• Emptying all inside bins and taking all r ubbish to the large Sulo bins (bagged). If rubbish collection day is scheduled during your stay bins must be placed at the roadside for collection. Plenty of notice is given on
• Removing all food stuff from the fridge and freezer and ensuring the fridge is wiped out.
• Wiping down benchtops, griller and BBQ.
• Washing and putting away of all dishes ( emptying the dishwasher)
• Returning any furniture to the correct position and leaving the property neat and tidy.
Unfortunately excess cleaning will be charged to you.
- Do I need to bring my own linen and towels
- All properties are supplied with fresh premium serviced bed linen, pillow cases, doonas and covers bath towels, hand towels, tea towels, bathmats and face washers. Beach/pool towels are n ot provided.
- Can you Guarantee the quality of WIFI and internet connection at advertised properties
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the speed and constant availability of Wi-Fi in properties advertising this service. There are times particularly during High and Peak seasons, when connection can be intermittent or slow due to high usage in the area, and we regret this is out of our control.
- Why are there limits on the number of people staying?
- Our properties are all licenced by the City, limiting each or operty to the number of Guests staying. Guest exceeding the numbers advertised, risk our Holiday House licence being cancelled.
- Can we have a party, gathering or an event at the property
- Absolutely not our properties are for holiday accommodation only.
City regulations allow holiday homes to be rented for accommodation purposes only and not as a function venue e.g. for a wedding or party. Functions and gatherings of any kind are not per mitted and, if evidenced, will be closed down immediately. We trust that you will accept this as a reasonable request as many holiday houses have neighbouring permanent residents.
- Can I invite friends to visit me at the holiday house?
- Our properties are set up for the quiet enjoyment of family and friends and the maximum occupancy at a property must not be exceeded. You can invite visitors to drop by for a few hours however it must not be for the purposes of a party or function of any kind. Visiting friends or family members are not permitted to stay overnight. Our staff and neighbours are vigilant, and guests will be asked to vacate a property immediately if any of these conditions are breached
- Can young adults and school leavers/students book a property?
- We do not provide accommodation to School Leavers/ Students during “Leavers Week”.
- Do you have any houses that accept pets?
- We currently do not have any Holiday Houses that accept pet stays.
- Arrival and departure times
- Arrival time is after 2pm, and departure time is 10am. In order to get cleaning finished for arriving guests we need to be firm with these times, unless and extension is arranged with us closer to your arrival date.
- How do I find the property address and get the keys?
- Once you have paid for your stay in Full, and closer to your date of arrival, we will email your “arrival” details. This will include Key box details and all the additional information you may need just prior to prepare for your holiday.
- What are the booking terms and conditions?
- Our Terms and Conditions are sent to you with your booking details.
- Deposit: A deposit of 50% of the accommodation is required to secure your booking, and payment of this constitutes the clients acceptance of these conditions.
- For cancellations, made in writing, up to 8 weeks prior to the arrival date (All School holidays, Public Holidays) South West Holiday Properties will make every effort to re-book the property and if successful, the deposit will be refunded less a $100 booking fee .If the property is not re-booked no refund will be issued.
- Mid and Low season – for cancellations made in writing, up to 3 weeks prior to the arrival date South West Holiday Properties will make every effort to re-book the property and if successful, the deposit will be refunded less a $100 booking fee. If the property is not re-booked no refund will be issued.
- South West Holiday Properties strongly advise the guest to obtain
- Holiday & Travel Insurance to cover themselves
- against unforeseen circumstances.
- COVID-19 / INTRA-STATE BORDER CLOSURE
- In the event of the intra-state borders being closed again after May 18th 2020 by the WA Government, We are offering guests a postponement of their booking without penalty to another time, this must be reserved within 12 months of the original booking. Your deposit will be held as a credit for the new booking.