Bookings Terms & Conditions
- All rates are quoted as per number of people, and should not exceed this number. Fees will apply for excess guests not quoted for in original correspondence.
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only; accordingly, this rate does not allow for extra usage associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage disposal, wear & tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to these terms will result in termination of stay and considerable additional charges.
- Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the guest’s responsibility during their stay. Please advise of any breakages so we can repair or replace as required.
- Should any events whatsoever arise beyond the reasonable control of South West Holiday Properties which render the property uninhabitable (e.g. flood, fire, storm, tempest or the property is sold) then South West Holiday Properties may have to cancel the booking at this property. Should such circumstances arise, then South West Holiday Properties will endeavour to relocate the guest to another holiday home of similar standard in the same area. Where this is not possible, all monies paid to the guest will be fully refunded in respect to the property. Upon refund of the monies paid, the guest shall have no further claims whatsoever against the owner of the property or South West Holiday Properties.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise is prohibited, and may result in a termination of stay. We trust that you will accept this as a reasonable request as many holiday houses have neighbouring permanent residents.
- Deposit: A deposit of 50% of the accommodation is required to secure your booking, and payment of this constitutes the guest’s acceptance of these conditions.
- Cancellations: Full refund for deposits upon cancellation up to 28 days before check in. Final payment is required 14 days prior to check in; after that point, the full tariff is non-refundable.
- Strictly no pets except in properties which state otherwise. For these properties we will send you an email detailing our pet stay rules, which must be adhered to throughout your stay.
- Check-in time: any time after 2pm
- Check-out time: any time before 10am*
The property is to be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Unfortunately additional cleaning charges will be applied if this is not respected.
**NB these times may be flexible but must be arranged prior to arrival/departure.
- Guests must:
- Maintain noise to a reasonable level and, in particular, between 10pm and 8am;
- Comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles;
- Dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practice at the property and in the allocated bins. Do not leave excess rubbish in common or public areas;
- Notify the Manager of any complaints as soon as is practicable;
- Minimise their impact upon the residential amenity of the neighbours and local community;
- Be responsible for the whole group occupying the property.
- PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours. Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property. Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.